Free Let's Encrypt Certificates
You can enable HTTPS for your custom domains by requesting a free SSL certificate from Let's Encrypt. Navigate to
Cloud hosting Domains and click on
Get certificate in the list of domains (not available for
*.wod.by domains). Choose a provider
Let's encrypt and submit the form. Before requesting the certificate make sure that your domain already attached to the server where the instance is currently deployed.
Additionally you can enable redirect for all HTTP requests to HTTPS from a domain edit page.
- We automatically renew all certificates acquired via Let's Encrypt.
- Let's Encrypt have some rate limits
- Let's Encrypt certificates may not be trusted by old browsers
Custom SSL Certificates
It's not currently possible to upload certificates from the dashboard. Please contact us if you need to set up a custom SSL certificate.
- Enable for this domain (default)
- Enable for this domain and all subdomains
Max age is
31536000 and can't be changed.